Virtual Consultation Request
Message from Dr. Geppert
Lear Valued Patients,
Harbour Plastic Surgery is now opened and seeing patients with new safety measures in place.
Dr. Geppert has closely monitored the current COVID-19 situation and has developed policies and procedures following the current recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We kindly ask for your cooperation in implementing the following measures:
1. Before scheduling an appointment our staff will screen you for possible symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of smell or taste, muscle aches, exposure to infected individuals, or recent domestic or international travel). Your appointment might have to be rescheduled until negative testing or quarantine.
2. Please, wear a mask when entering our facility and during your appointment. Also, please clean your hands with sanitizer.
3. Patients may not bring visitors or children with them during their appointment.
4. Please, take care of any rewards and paperwork prior to your appointment in order to minimize direct contact with staff.
5. Patients are asked to wait in their car until their appointment time in order to limit the number of people in the office. Please, keep your scheduled appointment time and not be too late or too early.
6. All patients’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
7. A series of screening questions will be asked before obtaining treatment.
8. Please, maintain recommended social distancing (6 feet).
9. Cover your mouth with tissues when you sneeze or cough. Be mindful not to touch your face, nose, or mouth.
10. Prior to surgery, all patients are required to obtain COVID-19 PCR testing and quarantine between testing and surgery.
- Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety – Your health and safety are of utmost importance. We are practicing extreme precautions and cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing each room between patients. All exam rooms have been streamlined to include surfaces that can be easily disinfected. The new 2019 A/C and air exchange system of our free-standing facility has recently been engineered and modified by experts. The surgical suite has added smoke and air evacuators and additional filters.
- Virtual Consultations – We will continue to offer virtual consultation appointments upon request. Please call us or contact us through our website to request a virtual consultation.
Thank you for your trust in us during these challenging times. We will keep you updated as the situation evolves. Please, contact us if you have any concerns or questions. We are here to serve you!
Dr. Geppert and her team